The Ohaneze Ndigbo, has told President Muhammadu Buhari that no sane person will vote for him in the 2019 Presidential election.
The National Publicity Secretary of Ohanaeze, Prince Uche Achi-Okpaga, made this known to The Punch as he pointed out that President Buhari’s failure to check the menace of the herdsmen would affect his chances of winning the 2019 election.
Achi- Okpaga said that �no sane person would vote for a government that was not able to secure the lives of its citizens.”
In his words: �The spate of blatant and inconceivable killings of helpless Nigerians by the Fulani herdsmen have been so alarming and uncontrollable. I have no doubt that the studied silence of the Federal Government is deliberate.
�No sane person will risk to vote for a government that has conspicuously displayed irresponsibility to the security of her citizens.
�Apart from the killings at Nsukka and Awgu (Enugu State), the people of Benue, in general, have been severally and severely killed in tens and hundreds without the Commander � in � Chief of the Armed Forces , making a national broadcast or giving a specific instruction on the matter even when the treasury of Nigeria was depleted to give him adequate medical attention to save his own life.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]