The death of Nomoreloss real names Olumuyiwa Osinuga came as a shock to many Nigerians and even fellow entertainers. It appears no one knew of the singer’s ordeals until he passed on. In a revealing interview with PUNCH, his younger brother revealed a number of things about the late singer ranging from how he loved his music and daughter to how he kept secrets.
Below is an excerpt from the interview:
Nomoreloss’ last moments before he passed:
I was the last person to see him before he passed away. He spoke about his daughter and music. He loved both dearly. He always wanted his daughter to be happy and he cared about his music. As a selfless person, he never wanted anyone to experience the pain he went through. He always called everybody to tell them he was fine, regardless of his condition. On his last night at the hospital, he made it clear to everyone that he was fine. In fact, he asked me to get him cranberry juice on my way to the hospital the following morning. When we got there in the morning, we were told he had passed on.
His major regret on Nomoreloss’ death:
The only regret and pain I have is that he kept so many secrets to himself. He was not very open. He kept telling everyone he was fine even at his last moments. His passing is still a big shock.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- L.A.X – Faster
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez