Barack Obama demonstrated the fine art of parental jujitsu today, in�an interview with the�Today�show’s Savannah Guthrie. Asked whether his daughters think he’s uncool, Obama noted,
Michelle and I have used this strategy when it comes to things like tattoos. What we’ve said to the girls is, if you guys ever decide you’re going to get a tattoo, then Mommy and me will get the exact same tattoo, in the same place, and we’ll go on YouTube and show it off as a family tattoo.
The parental shame slingshot. Works every time.
Lol, nice one!!
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Ajaeze – Reason