Last week, Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim posted a message on her instagram page saying kidney transplant does not cost more than $50k and wondered why people raising funds for OJB were requesting for $100,000. Well, OJB has responded to that.
The ailing music producer and singer told Encomium mag…
The mistake she’s making is that it depends on the hospital you are going to in India. She says she runs a foundation, they might give her a rebate. The procedure itself is $55,000. When you take out $55,000, you are left with $45,000. What about the running cost of the procedure? You don’t go to India only to come back and start asking for help again. At least, I need some money to maintain myself for the next one year. So when you factor in all these costs, add air tickets and lodging, you will appreciate what we are talking about.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Ruger – Asiwaju
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- Timaya – SWEET US
- Mavins – Amina ft Rema, Ayra Starr, Crayon, DJ Big N & Bayanni
- TMP – Gettin Money ft Olamide
- Tekno – Show Me Your Back [AuDio]
- Jesse Jagz – Opportunity (High-Life) [AuDio]