The Idiroko Unit Commander of FRSC, Mr Akinwunmi Olaluwoye recently revealed this via a recent interview, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, motorists operating on Idiroko-Atan-Sango-Ota roads in Ogun need helmets on their heads at all times to minimise accidents on the highway.
He added that the advice is very key amid the increasing cases of accidents involving commercial motorcyclists in the state.
His words, “Highways should not be used as places of practice because most of them do not know how to ride well.”
“They should take it easy and be more careful in order to avoid unnecessary loss of lives.”
What do you think?
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Rema – Soundgasm
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney