Some people criticsed him directly but someone choose to insult his wife by branding her an ‘ex-prostitute’.
Reacting to the insult, Nabila listed her qualifications, schooled her accusers on why it is important to quit slut-shaming woman, and then demanded some respect.�The minute we stop slut-shaming women, then we are half way in finding solutions to the problems in the world,” she said, adding, �Put some respect on my name!”
”Need I say more? BSC, MBA, plus some professional qualifications…. You can address me with my achievements not what your generations are known for.
The minute we stop slut shaming women, then we are half way in finding solutions to the problems in the world. Some of us have made something out of our lives and we are still working hard to better ourselves, regardless of status or who our life partners are…. so don’t get it twisted… put some RESPECT on my name…
God bless you all.#saynotoslutshaming#womenarenotallabouttheirvaginas#unbreakable #Queen oops, I forgot to add, I made a DISTINCTION in my MBA. Not your ordinary girl.#ibragdifferent?ps: we are all adults and accountable for our actions, so don’t drag me in what does not concern me except you want to pay for my PR services..?
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]
- May D – Molatiwa E (I Gasto Find You) [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]