Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom has condemned in strong terms the attack on passengers by some hoodlums near Yelwata, along the ever-busy Lafia – Makurdi Highway on Saturday.
It was gathered that some armed hoodlums attacked passengers along the the highway and killed three of them.
The governor in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary Terver Akase, commended the Police for swiftly arresting some of the suspects for prosecution.
Governor Ortom urged the Force and other security agencies to continue with the investigation in order to apprehend all those involved in the dastard act.
While calling on those with useful information to assist security agents to arrest the rest culprits, the Governor has commiserated with families of the victims and prayed God to console them.
He stated that Benue was not at war, while appealing to the people to restrain themselves from all lawless acts.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- May D – Molatiwa E (I Gasto Find You) [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Qdot – Ole [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dremo – OMG [AuDio]
- Zlatan – Soro Soke [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]