He recently revealed at a thanksgiving service held at St Philip Catholic Church, Jattu, Etsako West local government area to mark the victory of his principal, Governor Godwin Obaseki and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the September 19 governorship election.
According to him, Adams Oshiomhole taught him whatever he has achieved in politics, and he made him stand his ground against godfatherism.
He added that Obaseki is a selfless governor who does not think about his own selfish interests.
His words, “Adams Oshiomhole taught me all I know now politically. He made me stand my ground and helped us end godfatherism. I have no quarrel with Adams Oshiomhole”
“We have a Governor who is selfless. He doesn’t think about himself but about the State and about the next generation. Obaseki is indeed a selfless Governor.
“We have restored justice for the less privileged in the society and our biggest goal towards the poor is to improve their prospects and productivity. We must all join hands together to build a virtuous society. We must not let go of our moral code of discipline society.”
“We are making efforts to make sure that all Edo Indigenes are able to Celebrate Christmas peacefully without fear of insecurity.”
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]