The group recently expressed surprise at the statement, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to ACJHR, the alleged call is actually an attack on the nation’s exchange rate as a ploy to undermine the efforts of President Muhammadu Buhari.
The group added that Osinbajo and his ilks who are still in the system should learn to separate politics from service.
His words, “That Vice President Osinbajo chose the ministerial retreat being attended by President Buhari and his cabinet members to launch this attack speaks volume of what he planned to achieve with it.”
“We, therefore, urge Osinbajo and his ilks who are still in the system to learn to separate politics from service. We also urge well-meaning Nigerians to be mindful of mere political statements as the nation moves towards general elections because many will come up with self-seeking advice just to lure unsuspecting electorate to their side.”
“All hands must be on the deck to ensure that the nation’s economy continues to be reinvigorated through laudable policies which the CBN has started. We say no to any ill-conceived advice that is capable of drawing the hand of the clock back.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Flavour – Levels
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office