An airport under construction in Ido-Osun, Osun State, has been named after the acclaimed winner of June 12, 1993 presidential election, Chief MKO Abiola, by the Osun State Government.
Commissioner for Regional Integration and Special Duties, Mr Ajibola Basiru, stated this on Thursday during a ministerial news conference held at the Governor’s Office, Abere.
Basiru disclosed that the aircraft maintenance facility of the airport would be ready by next year while international flights would also commence next year.
The airport, which was formerly an aerodrome, had been abandoned for several decades by subsequent administration in Osun before the Rauf Aregbesola administration decided to
Basiru said the fencing of the airport had been completed while all gates and security facilities of the airport had been completed.
Commenting on Osun Citizens Mediation Centre � a government agency engaged in conflict resolution, Basiru said the centre had received 84 complaints, adding that none of the complaints had to do with religious disagreement.
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]