The Recording Academy recently announced this on social media, and fans of the show have been reacting.
According to the academy, the Grammy-nominated singer will host the pre-show, where most trophies are awarded, and it will be streamed live on the Grammy’s website ahead of the 63rd annual ceremony on March 14.
The Grammys will be held in Los Angeles at the Staples Center.
We can’t wait.
The Grammy Award (stylized as GRAMMY, originally called Gramophone Award), or just Grammy, is an award presented by the Recording Academy to recognize achievements in the music industry.
The trophy depicts a gilded gramophone. The annual presentation ceremony features performances by prominent artists, and the presentation of those awards that have a more popular interest.
The Grammys are the first and biggest award of the Big Three networks’ major music awards held annually (between the American Music Awards in fall, and Billboard Music Awards in summer).
It is considered one of the four major annual American entertainment awards, along with the Academy Awards (film), the Emmy Awards (television), and the Tony Awards (theater and Broadway).
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]