MI Abaga is of the opinion that women will make better leaders if they are actually given the chance to rule.
At a recent event, the “Safe.” rapper revealed that he believes the ladies can lead better because of the conditions they were faced with during their formative ways and how it prepares them for leadership better than men.
His words, “We are raised in a society that elevates men and oppresses women. Because women are oppressed, by the time they become like 17 or 18 years old, they are better suited to leadership than men are… By the time she gets to the University, she already knows how to manage her life.”
Jude “M.I” Abaga is a Nigerian hip hop recording artist and record producer.
He won Best Hip Hop and Best New Act at the 2009 MTV Africa Music Awards, and was nominated in the Best International Act category at the BET Awards 2010.
He rose to prominence in 2006 when his song “Crowd Mentality” became popular in his hometown of Jos. His critically acclaimed debut studio album, Talk About It, was released on 11 December 2008.
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- May D & Davido – Lowo Lowo (Remix) [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]