He recently revealed this via a TVC programme, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, even if he and Oyedepo share different doctrines and beliefs, that doesn’t make them enemies at all.
He added that when pastors speak truth, eventually when the truth begins to rule, there will be no element of falsehood.
His words, “Oyedepo and I are contemporaries. We were born in the same year.”
“Oyedepo was born in August, 1954, and I was born in September. We are contemporaries, God has really blessed him and used him.”
“We have differences in doctrines, what we believe, but that does not make us enemies.”
“There is (a) difference between issues and persons. We can defend the gospel but those who do not and destroy it will die before their time. I have nothing personal against any man of God but I will always defend the truth that I know and I will always make it plain.”
“When you speak truth, eventually when the truth begins to rule, there will be no element of falsehood.”
“How can someone say the anointing oil is not a symbol of the Holy Spirit? It is the release of God in the bottle. If it is told to few people so, it is okay. If anointing oil is the Holy Spirit, then Jesus is a lamb walking on four legs. They are symbols, and symbols are not as important.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- L.A.X – Faster
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape