According to The Mirror, a local African newspaper is recording that the incident happened not once, but twice, to two separate people in two separate villages � one aged 40 and the other 60. News of the coincidental occurrences has circulated the effected areas of the continent, where fear and panic is beginning to spread.
Fearing a zombie-like outbreak, those still unaffected by the virus are rather alarmed now that those who were formerly thought dead have risen and are walking among them. Dorris Quoi of Hope Village Community and Ma Kebeh were being taken to what was supposed to be their final resting place during their funeral when they were said to have awoken.
Needless to say, after seeing the newly resurrected having gone without food and water for days before their funeral, villagers are a little off put. Some have even gone so far as to believe Quoi is a ghost who shouldn’t be walking among the community members.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]