Outspoken arobeat musician, Seun Kuti has blasted Nigerian parents who still attend political rallies while the ASUU stirke keep their kids at home.
With the 2019 general elections set to kick off, many students of several universities in the country are still wasting away in their homes due to a strike action by the Academic and Staff Union of Universities, ASUU.
Notwithstanding, many parents of these students still have the time to attend campaign rallies of politicians whose kids are unconcerned about the strike since they school abroad.
Seun Kuti shared his thoughts about this and as usual, he spared no one.
“Until we are ready to serve our children and not just raise them, we shall never understand national development. How hijab crisis in a secular school can create more outrage than the closure of our university for months is the proof we need to know that we are willing to serve everything else but our children. Learn to serve your children not just raise them! #getthesax.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda