Pastor Tunde Bakare has come out to say that the last time he entered a banking hall for transaction purposes was 1985.
According to him, the few times he has stepped into a banking hall after that would be to sanctify a new branch.
He added that banks come to his house for all of his transactions because of his current status in the country.
Pastor Tunde said he is sharing the story to show off, but to prove Nigerians to believe it can be their portion too.
His words, “I am not showing off as you will call it, I am only provoking you to charge up yourself.
“My mother was not a rich woman, but someone once told her that she would have bank accounts abroad and she laughed, but right now, she has a son that has bank accounts abroad.
“These things don’t really have anything to do with education…”
Having his say on the topic: “A Healthy, Robust Heavenly Bank Account,” the popular pastor said he is qualified to talk on the topic since he is God’s banker.
He continued, “If I can run bank accounts without visiting the banks, you too can. I don’t have two heads, neither does Dangote. Paying your tithe and offering doesn’t mean you have a heavenly bank account.”
“If you think I am going to rush this sermon, you missed. I am going to go slow, after all, our president is ‘Baba Go Slow’ and I am his very good friend…
“To store up a treasure in heaven requires a different approach. Holding loosely and sharing freely and giving away heartily treasure for God’s kingdom purpose.”
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- 4X4 ft Davido – Baby Dance [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]