He recently revealed that no one will harass or disrupt their legitimate activities in Ebonyi State.
According to him, PDP will exist peacefully in the state as long as its members desist from acts that will tamper with the prevailing peace and harmonious existence in the state.
He added that security agencies in Ebonyi should also implement policies on vehicle-tinted glasses, the use of siren, and police escorts.
His words, “I have reported allegation of some Ebonyi people engaging cultists and the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) members to start killings and crisis in the state.
“This is in the name of fighting the governor and the state government.”
“I decide to share this information with security agencies because every governor in the state has been fought by these same people.”
“A stitch in time saves nine; we are bringing this information to the public so that if it is true and starts happening, it will be known that I shared it with security agencies and the public.
“I also tasked security agencies to implement policies on vehicle-tinted glasses, use of siren and police escorts.
“Many people who use escorts are not entitled to them and these sets of people show power when they get to the communities with their security escorts shooting into the air.
“We do not want this to continue and the security agencies should dispossess them of such security details used to harass innocent citizens.”
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda