He recently revealed this while addressing the party delegates before the conduct of the delegate election in Osogbo.
According to him, the issue at the congress is circumstantial and must be addressed as soon as possible for peace to reign in the party.
He added that Seyi Makinde is the confirmed leader at the party, so supporters shouldn’t try to put a wedge between him and the governor.
His words, “The issue at this congress is circumstantial, the question is who is our leader, Gov Seyi Makinde is our leader, therefore, our supporters and lovers should not be putting a wedge between us.”
“Distinguish leaders, I want to assure you that we will make exploit together and anywhere it goes, I will accept, In any family Where there is cause to vote, there will be a divide, but I assure you, wherever it goes I will abide.”
“Arapaja was a Deputy Governor and is not a small man, even if he has abused me so much, that is politics, if you emerge the Chairman, I will be the first person to visit you in Ibadan, because there is nothing that lasts forever.”
“No one offends me and if I have offended anybody, I apologise. I and Makinde were one since the beginning, politicking leads to this misunderstanding, but notwithstanding, you are our father.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office