Popular TV Presenter and BBNaija host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu has broken down why people think he is ignorant without taking time out to try to know him.
The ex-Big Brother housemate has been the host of the popular reality TV show for two seasons and the married man has shared what increases his confidence.
His words, “People mistake my self-confidence for arrogance sometimes and one of the sources of that self-confidence is education. I have 4 degrees. And with all that knowledge acquired, of course, I feel like I know something about everything and can contribute to pretty much any conversation there is. Education has empowered me immensely and the greatest nations in the world are proof of its ability to transform!!!
Which is why I’ve partnered with @nexford_university to help you achieve your short and long term education goals.
Nexford University is a recognized, 100% online American university and you can apply for a Bachelor in Business or an MBA using the unique code NXUTM to get discounts off your application. There are very limited spaces left using this unique code so hurry.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Flavour – Levels
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Mayorkun – Back in Office
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide