A four-seater plane flying from Nigeria to Gabon via Cameroon has gone missing.
The plane, owned by the U.S. company Global Aviation, took off from Kano at 1800 hours yesterday en route Libreville in Gabon, where it was scheduled to arrive at 2300 hours, after a stopover in Douala, Cameroon. But the plane, with only an American pilot on board is yet to make it to its destination.
Cameroon’s search and rescue team have already began operation.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
Mani Lapussh – Whine For Me
TareeQ – Medicine
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Dekumzy – Ashawoosa [AuDio]
- Bracket – Nana [AuDio]
- HarrySong – I’m in Love Remix ft Olamide
- Harrysong – Story [AuDio]
- HarrySong – Kolombo [AuDio]
- TMP – Gettin Money ft Olamide
- VTEK – Yur Fada Nyash [AuDio]
- Tekno – Show Me Your Back [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Sweet Potato [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]