The IG of police, Ibrahim Idris, has ordered for the immediate arrest of politicians in Anambra or any group either inciting or making financial inducement to influence the outcome of gubernatorial elections scheduled to hold in the state on Saturday, November 18.
The police Inspector-General handed gave the directive on Wednesday, November 15, in Abuja while addressing officers and men of the force headquarters, Premium Times reports.
The police boss also ordered all police officers to wear their conventional police attires, displaying their name tags for easy identification and warned against any act inimical to the success of the election.
Idris went further to advise the officers to do their best by avoiding issues capable of tarnishing the image and reputation of the police both during and after the elections.
He said: �You must avoid extortion of money from either politicians or the electorate; any act that will infringe on the Electoral Act and the peaceful conduct of this election will not be tolerated. You must do your utmost best to protect the electorate, INEC officials and the election materials.”
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Rockstar [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]