Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, has ordered for the arrest of Kassim Afegbua for the statement he issued on behalf of former Head Of State Ibrahim Babangida.
Afegbua had through a statement issued on Sunday allegedly on behalf of Babangida quoting him as saying that President Muhammadu Buhari should not seek for re-election in 2019.
However in a swift reaction, the former Military President denied issuing a statement calling on Nigerians to disregard the earlier statement by Afegbua.
According to what a source disclosed to INDEPENDENT on Sunday, �the IGP has ordered for the arrest of Kassim Afegbua for issuing a fake statement. He was advised to submit himself to the Force Headquarters in 24 hours or face arrest.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Qdot – Ah! [AuDio]