The presidency has reacted to the various criticisms from Nigerians over the President’s presence at the wedding ceremony of the daughter of Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano state, Hajiya Fatima, and the son of Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo state, Idris Ajimobi, on Saturday, March 3.
The special assistant on social media to the president, Lauretta Onochie, said Buhari was an adult who can decide where to go.
“President @MBuhari is an adult. He decides where he goes. He decided it’s Kano today. And to Kano he went,” she wrote on Twitter.
— Lauretta Onochie (@Laurestar) March 3, 2018
President @MBuhari is in Kano for a wedding. Scores of citizens he swore to protect were killed in Benue, Zamfara, Taraba etc and the closest he has shown empathy is invite the leaders of the affected groups to the Villa. This is what leaders go down for in sane societies.
— JJ. Omojuwa (@Omojuwa) March 3, 2018
@MBuhari, no one can claim going to Kano for the wedding celebration of the kids of two APC Governors is misguided, however, you also need to be present in places where tragedies occur, Benue and Zamfara readily come to mind. You don’t want to be as callous as your predecessors.
— Mr. Aye Dee (@MrAyeDee) March 3, 2018
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]