Official Spokesperson to President Buhari, Garba Shehu, in a series of tweet is saying that government funds were not used for Zahra Buhari’s wedding, saying the president even rejected the wedding food bill.
see tweets below .
“Zahra Muhammadu Buhari’s wedding to Ahmed Mohammed Indimi starting today is a celebrity event to savor any day.
Much as the family wants to make their daughter happy they, however, will not make it a royal wedding.
The President’s family is trying hard to keep it as simple as possible.
Wedding Lalle, Fatiha, lunch event for the men & dinner for the women who must have come from far and near & the bride heads to her husband!
In a rare twist, the President asked to be given the bill for the food at the banquet. Government, he said, has no business paying for that.
This should be treated as private. His family and personal aides put the money together to foot the bill.
No government money in invitation cards, souvenirs or Aso-Ebi. That’s essential Buhari for you!!”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]