An amendment to the Electoral Act which tends to change the country’s elections sequence, has been rejected by President Buhari.
The president reportedly gave three reasons for withholding assent to the bill, which was passed by both chambers of the National Assembly, Daily Trust reports.
Sources told Daily Trust that the president has yesterday communicated his decision to the federal legislature in two separate letters addressed to the Senate President Bukola Saraki and Speaker Yakubu Dogara.
The two presiding officers are expected to read the letters to their colleagues at plenary between today and Thursday.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]