Prince William and Kate Middleton’s top housekeeper has reportedly quit her �35,000 job because it is too demanding.
35 year old Sadie Rice’s job included cleaning, laundry, shopping and some cooking.
She is based at the ten-bedroom stately home Anmer Hall, where the Cambridges spend two thirds of their time, but had been asked to spend more time at Kensington Palace.
A source at the Queen’s nearby Sandringham Estate told The Sun :
�Sadie’s a hard worker but the job’s demands got too much, even for her.
�They wanted her to spend more time at Kensington Palace and her work was increasing all the time. She wasn’t having a normal life outside work.
�Sadie’s serving her notice and it seems nothing will change her mind. It’s their loss.”
MirrorUK reports in 2015 Kate lured Sadie away from Norway’s Prince Haakon and wife Mette-Marit in Oslo, where she spent five years.
Before that Sadie was a Buckingham Palace maid and was well liked by the Queen.
But both Kensington Palace and Sandringham Estate refused to confirm whether Ms Rice, had, in fact stood down form her post.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]