The movie star recently revealed that even if he does not support indecent dressing, it gives no man the right to rape a woman.
According to him, there is no excuse for rape, so people should stop trying to justify the devlish act.
He added that consent is always key when it comes to sexual relations with a man and a woman.
His words, “I do not encourage indecent dressing.
But no matter how indecently dressed she is, guy it’s not an invitation for rape.
If you both agreed on pay as you go, you pay, she no wan give you, get ur money back through non-violent means.
Do not touch her.
There’s no excuse for rape.”
What do you think?
Yul Edochie (born Yul Chibuike Daniel Edochie 7 January 1982 is a Nigerian actor, named after popular Russian actor Yul Brynner.
He is from Anambra state Nigeria, the son of Nigerian actor Pete Edochie. He was raised both in Lagos and Enugu. He is the last of 6 children. He got married at the age of 22.
He attended the University of Port Harcourt, where he received a Bachelor of Arts in Dramatic Arts.
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Trilly & Davido – 1942
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One