Popular comedian, Ali Baba has jumped on social media to have his say on why men get spared when they cheat on their wives.
According to the hilarious man, men cannot bring in their kids from outside and pin on their wives, but women can do just that with their husbands.
This was his reaction to a woman who broke up with her boyfriend after she found out that his village had a tradition of cheating wives dying as a form of punishment.
He added that he shared his take for clarity sake.
See what he wrote,
Atunyota Alleluya Akpobome, professionally known as Ali Baba, is a Nigerian stand-up comedian and actor.
Ali Baba was born in Warri, Delta State, Nigeria on June 24, 1965, to the royal family of Agbarha Otor. He is the first son of several children, and spent his first 8 years in Warri. His father is a retired soldier who served in Lagos.
He attended Ojo Primary School and Command Secondary School in Lagos. He furthered his education at Ibru College in Agbarha-Otor and Bendel State University (now Ambrose Alli University), Ekpoma where he focused on Religious Studies & Philosophy.
He began his professional career performing at corporate events, appearing on television shows with Patrick Doyle, Charly Boy and Danladi Bako, and making cameo appearances on radio shows with Bisi Olatilo, Sani Irabor and Mani Onumonmu. He also worked with Dapo Adelegan of DP Lekki Limited as executive assistant in 1991.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- L.A.X – Faster
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez