Some residents in Akwa Ibom state have expressed their dissatisfaction with the the abandoned Ikot Ekpene – Uyo road project as they dropped charms and other fet!sh items along the road.
The residents complained that the dualization project has been abandoned by Governor Udom Emmanuel.
The commissioner for Works, Mr. Ephraim Inyang however got to the area and ordered that the fet!sh materials be burnt after prayers.
Former Governor Godswill Akpabio had accused the governor of abandoning the Ikot-Ekpene Road project which he started and threatened to withdraw his support for Governor Emmanuel’s second term bid.
But the state Commissioner for Works, Mr. Ephraim Inyang-Eyen, said the state government had not abandoned the road.
He said that the contracting firm handling the project, Julius Berger, has been paid as the project advances.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Ajaeze – Reason
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Blaqbonez – Bling ft Amaarae & Buju