Rob Kardashian is prepared to do pretty much anything to lose weight and� even if it means making a come back on ‘Dancing With The Stars’, that’s what he’ll do.
”Rob will only go on the show if he drops some weight first,” an insider reveals. ”He’s not a tall guy so when he puts on ten pounds it looks like twenty.”
The show’s producers have reportedly been trying to cajole the 28-year-old reality star, who first appeared on the show in 2011, into a one-night-only return, and it could be the perfect incentive for the reality star to shed some pounds.
The insider adds, ”He’s been given an open invitation to visit the show and producers even dangled the prospect of serious hang time with [contestants] Rumer Willis and Charlotte McKinney.”
In addition, the sock entrepreneur wouldn’t want to turn down a hefty payday, although he’s reportedly holding out for an offer of $50,000.
Another source tells RadarOnline, ”Rob hasn’t ruled it out. The happiest anyone ever saw this kid was when he was dancing every day.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- StarBoy – Check ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Blaqbonez – Bling ft Amaarae & Buju
- Ajaeze – Reason
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]