Russia has come up with a novel idea to keep motorists from going over the speed limit � by using topless models to slow them down.
The bare-chested ladies almost brought traffic to a halt as they stood at the side of a highway in the Nizhny Novgorod region of Russia, east of Moscow, on Monday waving 40mph speed signs.
A video of their antics was uploaded to YouTube, and the accompanying caption reads: �When they noticed a car rushing at a speed exceeding 60 kmh (40mph), the maximum speed allowed in Russian cities, the half-naked women raised road signs.”
The anti-speeding sex sirens also donned sailor caps, thigh-high boots and suspenders.
Unsurprisingly, most of the drivers who did slow down were men.
The public organisation ‘Autodvijenie’ from the area organised the flash mob, supported by local police, ahead of a 1 September law change that will mean drivers are only fined for exceeding the speed limit by 20 kmh, instead of 10 kmh.
Russian drivers also broke the rules 59,617,222 times in 2012, often by exceeding speed limits…..
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Rockstar [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]