Governor Ifeanyi revealed this today during the South East Region Security Summit in Enugu facilitated by the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Mr. Mohammed Adamu.
According to him, the governors of the region will not sleep or slumber until the zone is totally free from all forms of insecurity.
He added that his government has done a lot to guarantee the security of lives and property in the state.
What do you think?
Lawrence Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (popularly known as “Gburugburu”) is a Nigerian politician who was elected as the Executive Governor of Enugu State in April 2015 and was sworn in on 29 May, 2015. He was a member of the House of Representatives of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for 12 years. He is a People’s Democratic Party (PDP) member and represented Igboeze North/Udenu Federal Constinuency of Enugu State. Ugwuanyi was elected the Governor of Enugu State under the PDP. He was re-elected as the governor of Enugu State on May 29, 2019.
Ugwuanyi was born in March 1964 and is from Orba Town in Udenu Local Government Area of Nsukka Zone in Enugu State. He attended St. Theresa’s College, Nsukka. He holds Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in Business Administration from University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
On March 9, 2019, Uguwuanyi was re-elected as Governor of Enugu State in the 2019 Nigerian gubernatorial election. He polled 449,935 votes which was higher than his opponent, Senator Ayogu Eze who scored 10,423 votes.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- L.A.X – Faster
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]