He recently had his say via a statement signed by his Chief Press Secretary Mary Noel-Berje, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, an iroko tree in the pen Profession has fallen, and Niger State has once again lost a passionate and dedicated citizen.
He then prayed for God’s comfort on the All Progressives Congress (APC), people of Niger State, the Media industry, family and close associates of Nda-Isaiah.
Abubakar Sani Bello also known as Lolo, is a Nigerian politician and the current executive Governor of Niger State, Nigeria. He is a member of All Progressive Congress (APC).
Abubakar Sani Bello was Born on 17 December 1967. He is the son of the Nigerian former military Governor of old Kano state Col. Sani Bello (RTD).
He attended ST. Loius primary school, Kano from 1974 – 1979 and later went to Nigerian Military School from 1980 – 1985 then was given admission into University of Maiduguri 1986 – 1991 where He obtained a B.Sc in Economics.
He has worked in virious places of the country Starting from His NYSC days where He was posted to serve in Port Harcourt in the Marketing department of NICOTES Services as Supervisor.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)