He recently revealed this at Michael Ọkpara Auditorium, Umuahia, while flagging-off the Statewide sensitization workshop against criminal activities in Abia communities.
According to him, enforcing the law would definitely help to decrease the problem of farmers/herders clashes in the state, so it should be done on time.
He then urged vital stakeholders especially, the traditional rulers, to keep living up to expectations, since the security of the state is also in their hands.
What do you think?
Okezie Victor Ikpeazu (born October 18,1964) is the Governor of Abia State, in office since May 29, 2015. He was elected on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party.
He was re-elected as the governor of Abia state after winning the March 9, gubernatorial election.
Okezie was born on October 18, 1964, to the family of late Pa Ishmael and Deaconess Bessie Ikpeazu of Umuebere in Umuobiakwa village, Isialaukwu, Mbato Autonomous Community in Obingwa Local Government Area of Abia State, Nigeria.
Ikpeazu attended Amaise Central Primary School, Umuobiakwa. In 1973, while in primary five, he gained admission into Eziama High School, Aba and later moved to Ihie High School, Isiala Ngwa where he took his School certificate examination in 1979. In 1980, at the age of 16, he gained admission into the University of Maiduguri to study Clinical Biochemistry and graduated with a B.Sc. (Hons.) Second Class Upper Division in August, 1984.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Rema – Beamer (Bad Boyz) [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)