Aisha Buhari disclosed this at an international conference on state and security held at the Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna.
According to her, the government has to work on the welfare of security personnel since it plays a main role in how they carry out their duties.
She added that security in Nigeria is still our biggest challenge.
His words, “Security in Nigeria remains the biggest challenge, it is high time to explore new strategies and approaches, if care is not taken, we will be expecting the worse of the security problems we are facing in Nigeria,”
“All criminals are members of our society and they live in our midst, parents have the responsibility of ensuring that we take exceptional interest in the development of our children,”
“It is our responsibility as women to fast track our activities to make our families stronger.
“We remain the pivots and motivators that must continue to moderate the bond of unity and affection in our various families.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Mafikizolo – Thandolwethu [AuDio]
- Rayce – 4Play [AuDio]
- J.Martins – Bless Me [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]