See Don Jazzy reaction to allegations that ‘Dorobucci’ is an occultic song
People can come up with the most absurd things
Here’s the full writeup about Dorobucci’s alleged meaning:
WHAT IS DORO?
For ur information, DOROBUCCI is a freaking occult song >=). Let me explain, Oluwa means God in Yoruba, Chineke Or Chi means God in Igbo. Doro is also a name of a god.. Doro is a godmavins formula, DOROBUCCI is just to praise their god. They produced the song Dorobucci in order to achieve more Doro worshippers and that’s why they put Dorojazzy, Dorotiwa, Dorosid.
Now some people would change there original beautiful names from Oluwabisi to Dorobisi, Chidinma to Dorodinma, Seun to Doroseun, some even behind the occultic name e.g lil stunna Doroyinka.
It’s freaking sad that we always forget to listen to lyrics of songs & get their meaning before dancing to it
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
Mani Lapussh – Whine For Me
TareeQ – Medicine
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Dekumzy – Ashawoosa [AuDio]
- Bracket – Nana [AuDio]
- HarrySong – Kolombo [AuDio]
- HarrySong – I’m in Love Remix ft Olamide
- Harrysong – Story [AuDio]
- TMP – Gettin Money ft Olamide
- Tekno – Show Me Your Back [AuDio]
- NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
- Wizkid – Sweet Potato [AuDio]
- VTEK – Yur Fada Nyash [AuDio]