Ghanaian actor who is married with two kids shared this advice to Paul Okoye who married his long time sweetheart yesterday
See his message below:
Ok I hope my advices work. I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked. One advantage of marriage is that, when you fall out of love with him or he falls out of love with you, it keeps you together until you fall in again. A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband.
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. There is so little difference between husbands you might as well keep the first. Before marriage, a man will lie awake all night thinking about something you said; after marriage, he’ll fall asleep before you finish saying it.
My wife and I have the secret to making a marriage last. Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, a little wine, good food.. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays. Just kidn**lol. To avoid mistakes and regrets, always consult your wife before engaging in a flirtation. The man who says his wife can’t take a joke, forgets that she took him.
Whenever you’re wrong admit it; Whenever you’re right shut up. The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. We have the greatest prenuptial agreement in the world. It’s called love.
he wrote some minutes ago.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 4X4 ft Davido – Baby Dance [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]