New reports have just shed more light on Kiss Daniel‘s tumultuous relations with his former record label, G-Worldwide, and this comes days after they dragged him to court for breaching the terms of their 7-year, 5-album contract.
On the salary allegations, the source said:
From the beginning of his contract (a 7 years and 5 album contract) he wasn’t placed on any percentage rather Kiss Daniel was placed on a monthly salary of 30,000 (thirty thousand naira) up until ‘Woju’ remix was released then it was later increased to 50,000 (fifty thousand naira) before he insisted on a review of his contract in 2015 and by the second quarter of 2015 he began to receive 40% of his performance fees. All the while he was collecting 30k, the boy already had a monster hit song ‘Woju’ and was raking in millions of naira.
..I’m sure he was on that salary till after the release of Laye.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)