New reports have just shed more light on Kiss Daniel‘s tumultuous relations with his former record label, G-Worldwide, and this comes days after they dragged him to court for breaching the terms of their 7-year, 5-album contract.
On the salary allegations, the source said:
From the beginning of his contract (a 7 years and 5 album contract) he wasn’t placed on any percentage rather Kiss Daniel was placed on a monthly salary of 30,000 (thirty thousand naira) up until ‘Woju’ remix was released then it was later increased to 50,000 (fifty thousand naira) before he insisted on a review of his contract in 2015 and by the second quarter of 2015 he began to receive 40% of his performance fees. All the while he was collecting 30k, the boy already had a monster hit song ‘Woju’ and was raking in millions of naira.
..I’m sure he was on that salary till after the release of Laye.
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Trilly & Davido – 1942