According to a statement released by Senator David Mark’s Senior Adviser on Media, Mr. Kola Ologbondiyan, Senator David Mark has denied giving Tuface a car gift after his wedding in Dubai on Saturday.
Here’s the statement Mr Kola released, in an exclusive interview with CKN Nigeria:
Senator Mark did not visit Dubai for Tuface’s wedding rather he attended the 128th Inter parliamentary Union (IPU) conference currently holding in Quito, Ecuador. He was also not represented at Mr. Idibia’s wedding.
It is also instructive to state that the President of the Senate, Senator Mark, did not make a car donation of any kind to Tuface before departing Nigeria for Ecuador neither did he purchase nor send any car to Dubai as a wedding gift for the musician or his wife.
Who made the donation on behalf of the President of the Senate?
It is therefore a puerile lie for anybody to state that Senator Mark bought a Ferrari car worth N47m for Tuface. The allegation is wicked, ridiculous and irresponsible.
Signed: Kola Ologbondiyan
Special Adviser, Media & Publicity to the President of the Senate David Mark
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan