Popular Tennis star, Serena Williams is the most recent superstar to appear on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar Magazine.
In a recent old-themed shoot, the 37-year-old mum flaunted her curves in a sexy cape gown.
Speaking to the magazine, she reflected on 2018’s controversial match at the US Open in September 2018 against Naomi Osaka.
Her words, “I could not have been happier for her. As for me, I felt defeated and disrespected by a sport that I love—one that I had dedicated my life to and that my family truly changed, not because we were welcomed, but because we wouldn’t stop winning.”
Serena explained why she’ll never regret using her voice to speak out against injustice and discussed how strong her confidence has been since her teen years.”
On her amazing career, “At 17, I won my first Grand Slam, and I knew I had more in me.
‘In fact, I was so sure that when I packed up my life and left my dad’s house to move in with my sister Venus, I told him he could keep my US Open trophy.
‘Don’t worry, I assured him. I would get another one for my house. Now that was confidence. I went on to win the US Open not one or two but six times.”
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]