Following his arrest for a recent fraud carried out at the Gbagada General Hospital, self-acclaimed movie producer, Seun Egbegbe has been remanded in custody and is set to face the law for his old crimes.
The Lagos Police PPRO has confirmed that
Seun Egbegbe would appear in court tomorrow, February 8 for the iPhone theft case he was charged with in November 2016.
Seun, who’s a Lagos big boy is presently in police custody for the N6m fraud he attempted with his entourage on February 2.
‘That’s a different case from the one he’s going through now, but he will appear in court,’ Dolapo Badmus said as she assured us that the present case won’t affect the February 8 court meeting.
‘I don’t determine what happens in court, the police would produce him in court for that and he will be taken back,’ the Lagos Police PPRO added.
Seun was mobbed and arrested in November 2016 when he tried stealing nine iPhones at Computer Village in Ikeja.
He’s expected to appear before an Ikeja Magistrate’s Court over the theft case Wednesday, February 8.
He is presently in custody of the police at Area H command in Ogudu, Lagos.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]