She revealed this when Nigeria’s Governors’ Forum led by its Chairman, Dr. Kayode Fayemi paid a condolence visit to the family of the ex-governor.
According to her, Seyi Makinde should not play politics with the death of her husband because Ajimobi’s family is not competing with him in any way.
He added that Ajimobi deserves some honors and not a show of shame after his demise.
Her words, “I read in the newspapers a few days ago that the governor of Oyo state Engr. Seyi Makinde claimed to call me and I didn’t pick up, he never paid Ajimobi’s family a visit since my husband was admitted to hospital, neither has he sent anyone nor sent us a message”.
“I don’t have his contact and I have never spoken to him. Even if he called me and I didn’t pick up because of my mourning state, he could have sent me a message”.
“Ajimobi’s family is not competing with him in any way, we are all working for the growth, development, and progress of Oyo state, although our party might be different, we are working for the same goal.
“Do I need to send an official message to the governor to inform him about the death of my husband before he could send us a condolence message or pay us a condolence visit? It is not pleasant to hearings. What kind of politics are we playing?”
“As a former public Chief Servant, who had assiduously served this state, he deserved some honours and not show of shame when he had gone to rest. He never planned to go this soon, he could be anybody as no one knows the next moment.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]