Seyi Sodimu the Nigerian Born International artiste now based in Nigeria, has released a brand new single titled (Pele Pele) which is a re-make of Ebenezer Obey’s (ore mi se pele pele).
Seyi, who is one of the pioneers of the new Nigerian music sound, has been absent from the music scene for a while to pursue other business ventures including real estate, fashion, automotives, and many other businesses.
Seyi’s style of music is called Afro-soul which is a fusion of African music, soul and high-life. His style is termed adult contemporary and is geared towards a mature crowd while at the same time appealing to the youth and the masses.
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]