Seyi Sodimu the Nigerian Born International artiste now based in Nigeria, has released a brand new single titled (Pele Pele) which is a re-make of Ebenezer Obey’s (ore mi se pele pele).
Seyi, who is one of the pioneers of the new Nigerian music sound, has been absent from the music scene for a while to pursue other business ventures including real estate, fashion, automotives, and many other businesses.
Seyi’s style of music is called Afro-soul which is a fusion of African music, soul and high-life. His style is termed adult contemporary and is geared towards a mature crowd while at the same time appealing to the youth and the masses.
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Tekno – Designer [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon