The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has said its operatives arrested ex-senator representing Kaduna Central, Shehu Sani over his suspected involvement in extortion, name dropping, and financial crimes.
According to EFCC, Shehu was apprehended due to complaints by the owner of a car company, ASD Motors, Alhaji Sani Dauda, over his activities.
The ex-lawmaker allegedly collected $10,000 from ASD Motors chief for his closeness with EFCC chairman, Ibrahim Magu and vowed to help him and any other person having problems with the commission.
EFCC added that Shehu will most likely spend the new year in their custody.
A top EFCC official said this recently, “Senator Sani is expected to spend the New Year in EFCC’s custody as the complainant is expected to take up issues with him on Thursday, January 2, 2020.”
“Besides this, EFCC operators are quizzing him over the allegations of scamming some other people and allegedly dropping the name of the EFCC boss before suspects who have cases with the commission.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)