The Lagos State Police Command has said Shina Peller was detained for invading their police station with thugs.
According to the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Bala Elkana, Shina’s club, Quilox, also obstructs free flow of traffic all the time, and Peller had been warned severally but he turned deaf ears every single time.
He added that his cup got full after he reacted by invading the station to forcefully remove his customers’ vehicles that were seized for causing traffic.
His words, “The honourable is the owner of that club and his customers are fond of parking on the road and blocking the road. If you want to pass that place, you will have tough times.
“Up till 9am, the club was still on. They refused to remove their vehicles and Lagosians were seriously disturbed. Even Mr Governor was affected this morning. He had to manoeuvre his way through it.
“This man had been talked to many times, but he refused to listen. This morning, our patrol vehicles towed three vehicles out of that place so that people could pass.
“This honourable mobilised over 50 thugs to attack Maroko Police Station to move those vehicles out. We had to send reinforcement from neighbouring stations before they were able to curtail the situation. That was how he was arrested with five of the thugs, while others escaped. We had to exercise a lot of restraints.
“They have been moved to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Panti, where they are being investigated.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- D’banj – Finally [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- Don Jazzy – Baby Face [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay – Crazy ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Dj Slam – Fresh MixTape vol.1
- Reminisce ft Wizkid – Eleniyan [AuDio]
- Bracket – Nana [AuDio]
- Erigga – Cable ft Skally Normal [AuDio]