The singer talked about her controversial nude photos which she took for a private magazine in New York in this interview with Happenings Magazine. Enjoy
Tell us about your photo shoot in New York?
Well it happened when I was in New York and it was for work. I am not going to talk much on it but it happened when I was in New York, I did a photo shoot for a private magazine company and that is it.
How did you handle the critics on this issue of your nude picture?
Whoever does something they don’t criticize?
Did you feel offended about it?
No I never did. Critics don’t come to your face, not even one person came to me to complain or anything. But they all say I went nude when I didn’t. Yeah! I showed skin but I didn’t go nude. So everything that went down was good.
How did your family react to it?
My family is very supportive, they know the kind of girl they have, they understand the kind of daughter they have. They are really supportive; it is work like I said. It was very professional and official.
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Magnito – Phakama ft Mimi South & Iyanya
- L.A.X – Pepe ft Davido
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]