Snoop Dogg is having trouble with European authorities again; this time it is with the Italian Police.
At the Lamezia Terme Airport, the Italian Financial Police found an undeclared sum of $422,000 on him, which is far�above the limit of €10,000 that�an individual can legally carry across E.U. borders.
This happened just a week after his run-in with the Swedish police who suspected him of narcotics use and subjected him to a drug test, an experience which the rapper claimed was due to racial profiling.
Italian Financial Police�confirms that half of that amount has been impounded under their country’s anti-money laundering law.�Snoop Dogg who performed in the city of Calabria last Friday night before the incidence of Saturday is yet to speak on this.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]