Solange Knowles fired back at an Instagram user who called her 11 year old son, Julez ‘ugly’ after she shared a photo of him.
Solange posted a snapshot of him with headphones around his neck, along with the caption:
Young cool J too cool for ghost and goblins
One woman wrote in response:
So cute but at the same time he ugly.
Jussst as I thought it was safe to share pictures again, a young’n like you decides to use her time to spread ugliness. ‘I don’t fault you, I can only imagine why you would feel the need to say such things, but thanks again for being a reminder that out of all the love and wonderful energy shared, that when I open up a space for an innocent beautiful being like my boy to be criticized and judged, that I WILL most likely respond, and that he receives enough love and celebration at home that it’s just not worth it to go down this road. ‘I hope that this really resonates with you and you make better decisions in the future towards how you use your words towards innocent children. And @ro.rxd get ya friend because this could have truly gone south if I was in the wrong mood.
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Trilly & Davido – 1942