The singer revealed that going out during the pandemic is unnecessary because God does not live in buildings but in the hearts of men.
According to him, it is high time Christians knew that God is a relationship and not a conference.
He added that citizens should stop putting their God to a test by risking their lives recklessly after several warnings.
What do you think?
Timi Dakolo (born; January 20, 1981) is a Nigerian singer. He emerged winner of the inaugural season of Idols West Africa in 2007. Accompanying his victory was a recording contract with Sony BMG, in addition to other prizes.
Timi Dakolo was born in Accra, Ghana to a Nigerian father, Bayelsa-native David and a Ghanaian mother, Norah, who died when Dakolo was thirteen years old. Despite being born in Ghana, Timi has a Nigerian passport and does not claim dual citizenship. He was raised in Port Harcourt by his grandmother Ateni Dakolo and his aunt Susan Larry, and he credits his aunt as his early singing teacher. So deep was their relationship that Timi declined an offer to move to Lagos with his parents, opting to stay back in Port-harcourt with them.
Timi started singing in church at the age of twelve. In 2003, he joined the singing group Purple Love as a founding member. They dominated the Port Harcourt club circuit, but disbanded in 2005 as all its members had gained admission into the University of Port Harcourt. Around that same period, Timi won a local talent hunt contest G.E FACTO, which held in Port Harcourt.
Timi Dakolo married Busola Dakolo in 2012. They have three children.
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)
- Wizkid – Joy / No Woman No Cry (Bob Marley Cover)
- Tekno – Alleluya [AuDio + Viral ViDeo]
- Sauti SoL – Isabella [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Shuun Bebe – Who U Help [AuDio]
- Flavour – Golibe (Acoustic Version) [AuDio]
- Awilo Longomba – Bundelele [AuDio]
- D’banj – Finally [AuDio]
- Pasuma – Oloun O Je ft Qdot [AuDio]