“Dry”, a 2014 movie by Nollywood actress, Stephanie Okereke Linus, will screen at the 2018 Ray Charles Week which will take place at Dillard University, New Orleans, Lousiana, U.S. on Friday 26th october
The movie’s theme focuses on the practice of fistula and under-age marriage among young Nigerian women. It featured Liz Benson, Linus, Olu Jacobs, Rekiya Attah and Klint D Drunk.
According to the actress’ publicist, Adeola Adeyemo, Stephanie in addition to the movie screening, would also give a lecture at the Dillard University. The lecture is titled, “The Emergence of African Storytellers and Their New Narrative”.
The annual event is organised by the Dillard University Ray Charles Program, Dillard Film and Dillard University African World Student Organization.
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan