“Dry”, a 2014 movie by Nollywood actress, Stephanie Okereke Linus, will screen at the 2018 Ray Charles Week which will take place at Dillard University, New Orleans, Lousiana, U.S. on Friday 26th october
The movie’s theme focuses on the practice of fistula and under-age marriage among young Nigerian women. It featured Liz Benson, Linus, Olu Jacobs, Rekiya Attah and Klint D Drunk.
According to the actress’ publicist, Adeola Adeyemo, Stephanie in addition to the movie screening, would also give a lecture at the Dillard University. The lecture is titled, “The Emergence of African Storytellers and Their New Narrative”.
The annual event is organised by the Dillard University Ray Charles Program, Dillard Film and Dillard University African World Student Organization.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office